Team Registration Team Roster Individual Registration
Celebrating its 50th season, Cranmore Mountain Meister’s is one of the longest-running Community Race Leagues in the United States!
Cranmore Mountain Resort hosts 30+ teams with approximately 450 racers on 10 Wednesdays throughout the season; and even though it is a race league, the true focus of the program is to have fun with your friends, family and coworkers. Being a Meister, is part of being a local.
Being a Mountain Meister gives you an excuse to ski or ride every Wednesday that Cranmore is open, except during holiday and vacation weeks (Christmas Vacation and President's Week). You also receive tickets to attend two Meister Clinics of your choosing.
Our Meister Clinics are what makes Mountain Meister’s different from all the other leagues out there. Meister Clinics are offered throughout the season with additional “Early Season Clinics” in December to get your season started on the right foot, and to make you more comfortable on the mountain.
To paraphrase Herbert Schneider: “If you live in the Mt. Washington Valley, skiing is part of your heritage. It is only right that everyone should have a chance to ski regardless of their financial situation. As a ski community, it is a sound investment in our future.” The Mountain Meister’s Program, provides that opportunity for affordable skiing, riding, and coaching to the residents of the greater Mount Washington Valley area.
Mountain Meister Need to Knows for 2020/2021
All Meisters need to register online at to purchase their program this season. Please do not show up at the main Ticket Office.
- The first week of Meisters has been pushed to Wednsday, January 13th. Meisters will be able to use their pass on Wednesday, January 6th.
- Register online, here.
- Returning Meisters must update their NASTAR registration at www.NASTAR.com. New Meisters must register at www.NASTAR.com to get a NASTAR number. Racers must know this number before purchasing their Meister Pass.
- Prior to Registration you must know your NASTAR number, team name and team captain. No team, Cranmore will put you on a team.
- Complete Registration form, Release of Liability, and Passholder’s Agreement to COVID.
- We will preprint your Pass and have it ready for you.
- You may choose to stop by and pick your pass once you have completed the purchase online
- Passes will be mailed, please confirm your email addresses and mailing address when purchasing.
- All racers,must have pass on Race Day to access lifts
- There are 13 racers per team- please know the name of your team if you are on a team, and ensure that your team captain has submitted your team roster. If you do not have a team, let us know and we will put you on a team. Add 2 rookies and your size increases to 15 racers!
- ONLY 8 SCORES per team are counted each week.
- Meister Racing takes place on the NASTAR course located on The Alley Trail, a wide, intermediate trail with a consistent & gradual slope, perfect for entry-level racing. Each racer will take 2 runs, 1 run on each course. This trail is accessible from the summit lifts and South Quad.
- The racecourse will be open from 9:00am – 5:30pm each Race Day Wednesday.
- Face coverings are required at all times in all of our indoor spaces, in lift lines, while riding and unloading a lift, while waiting in line at the top of the race course, and outdoors at the resort when physical distancing of six feet or greater cannot be attained. The only exception is while skiing and riding, and when seated in a designated dining area.
Mountain Meister Registration:
There are two options for Mountain Meister’s this season:
Option One – Mountain Meister Wednesday, $129, includes Meister Race Day, weekly virtual raffle drawings, 2 Meister Clinics w/lift access.
Option Two – Mountain Meister Plus, $229, includes Meister Race Day, weekly virtual raffle drawings, unlimited practice course on Wednesday, unlimited NASTAR on Saturday, Sunday, and during holiday and vacation periods (does not include lift access - $125 value), 4 Meister Clinics w/lift access.
Open Registration: 12/7/20 – 12/23/20 CLOSED 12/24/20 – 1/3/21 REOPEN 1/4/21 – 1/6/21
Racers participating in a clinic this season MUST pick up a ticket for ALL Clinics this season.
Preseason Clinics: 12/15 & 12/22, 10:00 am to noon – These Clinics are Welcome Back and do not count towards you regular season complimentary lift access clinics
- Meister Wednesday Pass includes 2 clinics w/lift access ticket
- Meister Plus includes 4 clinics w/lift access ticket
- Weekly In-Season Clinics: 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/23, 3/2 Downhill Practice Vacation Week 2/17 NO clinic)
Pay to Play
Racers can Pay to Play a 3rd run for a $5 donation at the start shack. Money collected for Pay to Play will support a local charity.
2020/21 non-profits include:
- End 68 Hours of Hunger
- Conway Area Humane Society
- Believe in Books
- Way Station
- Jen’s Friends (last day) Race #10, 3/24
Pay to Play is limited to one per racer per day.
Pay to Race Practice Course
- Included in Meister Plus Registration – unlimited runs ($40 value) for all 8 Wednesdays
- Practice course is open from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm on Meister Wednesdays excluding March 3, 2021 (downhill), and March 24, 2021 (Jen's Friends)
- Unlimited Practice Course – 8 weeks - $40 Purchase at Ticket Office
- $10 day pass (purchase at Ticket Office)
For more information or to file a protest, contact:
***Follow our Facebook Page for early season clinic listings, weekly course reports, race updates and coaching tips: www.facebook.com/mountainmeisters